Wednesday, July 14, 2010

CHECK OUT THE LATEST!!! - July 14, 2010

The site is updated with new finds, CLICK HERE, I've been REALLY lucky to have nabbed some great pieces.  You know I'm dedicated to those of you who receive my e-mail blasts and I have been feeling a little sad you all don't get a chance to see all the great things that come and go from the store.  I can't post everything on the site and I want you to know some unique, interesting items have been flying out of here.  How do I remedy this with sending only 2 mailings a month?  How about anyone can e-mail me with a "whatcha got?"  and I promise to respond with just a list of what's new anytime.....whew, that makes me feel better.



This oil painting is so dreamy...I especially love how the artist's dark signature adds balance to her dark hair.  The planter is 18th century from France.  Jewelry includes 19th century watch fobs and lockets.



Another great mid 20th century cocktail table.



A nice "end of the hallway" or "small relaxed foyer" piece.



An inviting porch set with chairs newly covered in vintage ticking.



The demi-lune, smooth and naturally aged and distressed...one of  my favorite
pieces in the store from Belgium, looking great with an
abstract modern painting from a rising artist.



Qur auction window,  which is running until this Thursday, the 15th
........
AND a few things have no bids yet,
so it's a good week to steal something.


Bonny Neiman Stylish Antiques  
p.973-714-4541
www.bonnyneiman.com

Trouvaille
12 Beechwood Road  Summit, NJ
Monday-Saturday 10-5:30 (closed Mondays in July and August)
Thursdays until 8 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment