Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Last minute gift ideas and trying to survive with your holiday gift number 5!


Hey all! Are you almost finished with the prep? Time to add some sparkle with another special sale item. I think you will really like this one as they sell really well at their regular price.  I have still been bringing in more things each day.


The glimmer silver adds compliments this black console.



Many antique and vintage silver trays, wine coolers, ice buckets and cocktail shakers are available...shakers from $58.00-$245.00.  Wonderful one of a kind gifts. The wooden printers blocks spelling XOXO on the left have been mounted on iron stands and are $275.00 for the set.



The vintage lucite ice bucket on the bottom shelf is stunning and doubles the impact of the mirrored and lucite vintage bar cart $2200.00.  The lucite is thick and nice and heavy.



From France... 19th century wine cooler with lion form detail $395.00



The silver piece in front is an Ikora german metal vase with ebonized inlay from the Industrial Age. I brought it back from Amsterdam $285.00



Love these cute vintage Scotty dog glasses $95.00 set of 5



Just in ! bronze jewelry caskets from France $85.00-$125.00
Vintage perfume bottles $65.00-$95.00



Antique Putti $145.00 pair



Antique silverplate napkin rings $25.00-34.00 ea.
Pewter hors d'oeuvre plates $85.00 set of 6.



Vintage brass napkin rings. $6.00 ea. 16 available



Now for the special holiday sale....hand blown silver glass vases, 20% off!



I have doubles but supplies are limited.  Gorgeous lustre especially this time of year. Pricing from
$85.00-$155.00 with the 20% off $68.00- $124.00 ea.



Don't try this.  I had a set of hokey Santa mugs that were in need of cleaning for Christmas morning and I placed them in the dishwasher...boohoo, winter white Santa?



Don't try this either....I thought my roping was looking a little dark so I used spray snow to create a flocked look.  It was going on kind of clear so I kept spraying and spraying.  20 minutes later I walked by and it looked like Walmart!!!   Oooops! I never used spray snow before, don't think I will again.

 Also I'd like to share a holiday tradition in my family that I know some of you already have adopted.  Each year I email the family members young and old with a Christmas question.  They send their response back to me and I print them out without their names attached.  It's always fun to try and figure out who said what.  We started with "what was your most memorable Christmas?", we even had "Santa is tired of wearing red, design his outfit "This year the question is "the wise men brought precious gifts...what would you bring?" We howl at some of the responses. Someday you will post a blog response instead of emailing me to let us ALL know what traditions you love. Post your tradition HERE.

To recap , your pre Christmas gifts from me on sale are:
Window panel orders HERE
Cowhide rugs HERE
Stone planters HERE
All Jewelry HERE
Hand blown silver vases
ALL 20% OFF
Limited time....

Don't forget to stop by with a donated canned good to enter our $100.00 gift certificate giveaway.  Currently we have 2 entries so the odds are great!
Hope you are having fun spreading cheer!
Happy Holidays.  We are open on Sundays in
December 12-4. Let me know if I can send anything to you.

  

Warmest regards,
Bonny 

Please note delivery and shipping is available on all items
EMAIL ME with any questions.


Bonny Neiman Antiques & Artisan 
p.973-714-4541
www.bonnyneiman.com
  
Trouvaille
12 Beechwood Road  Summit, NJ
Monday-Saturday 10-5:30
In December we are open on Sundays from 12-4
  

No comments:

Post a Comment