Saturday, January 5, 2013

Storewide sale and Christmas




FIRST TIME EVER
STOREWIDE SALE!!


I went a little crazy at the shop and popped sale stickers on almost every item.....it's time for a RARE opportunity where everything in my inventory is 10-50% off.  At Trouvaille, AHome and Donna Donaldson Interiors are cutting prices as well with Donna reducing all regular priced store items 20% and Ashley offering 25% off almost everything, including custom orders and monogramming with minimum exclusions.

You are the first to know so inquire or stop by early as THIS SALE IS FOR A LIMITED TIME!!!!   Mirrors, upholstery, window panels, art, accessories, chandeliers, ironstone, baskets.....EVERYTHING!!!
The website pricing has not been adjusted but everything is on sale so EMAIL ME WITH INV NUMBER AND NAME  for sale prices. 




And now my Christmas card for those of you asking for photos....
The Christmas season was wonderful this year with our older children saying it was the "best ever". I was getting dessert ready in the kitchen after Christmas Eve  dinner and the worst singing ever was coming from the dining room!! (even my Father was singing!,) I had no idea my sister had copied song sheets for everyone.  I wish I had a picture of my sister flailing her arms while trying to conduct the group!  I hope you all had reasons to smile and laugh this season, we need it, don't we? 


My husband and yours truly wearing our red!


My 2 sons and Granddaughter...( such fun this year with a three year old!)


I went to bring this hotel silver bowl to the shop and thought "no way, I'm keeping this one"!


My mother prepared her version of the traditional Christmas Eve Italian dinner, the seven fishes....her lobster stuffing is to die for!


This is my favorite picture when my niece Jordan and my son, Ryan realized they bought each other the same gift.


Making the fire....


I had to include pictures of the Christmas dinner my brother in law, Tom, made.  It was spectacular in every way!.  He and my sister, Nicole, dished up 26 portions of his delicious chestnut soup all garnished with grappa cream, thyme leaves and chestnuts.....beautiful!!!


After the eggplant rollatine he served
citrus marinated pork rib roast with glazed cipollini onions with lemon and bay leaves
Cubed fingerling potatoes sautéed with pancetta and dill
Broccoli di rabe
Roasted fennel





My nephew Nicky loves filling the cannolis!


Winter hiking.....


And then the rosiest cheeks!
Wishing you all wonderful things in 2013 and rosy cheeks!!

Warmest regards,
Bonny 

Please note delivery and shipping is available on all items
EMAIL ME with any questions.


Bonny Neiman Antiques & Artisan 
p.973-714-4541
www.bonnyneiman.com
  
Trouvaille
12 Beechwood Road  Summit, NJ
 Monday-Saturday 10-5:30
  

No comments:

Post a Comment