Friday, April 19, 2013

NEW ITEMS ADDED and useful antiques!!



Just a quick one this week.  The website has been updated HERE with pieces from the latest container (not all there yet).  I wanted to get the pictures out there for you to see and now I will work on all the descriptions and details. EMAIL ME with questions.  Wonderful art is at the shop and more to come....REALLY excited about this!
 
I saw this picture, above, on the Savvy Southern Style Blog months ago and LOVED the useful idea for great antique champagne buckets.  I think as a kitchen utensil holder it's a terrific look on the counter.



Right now I have these two, above, available for $275.00 ea.  Antique and vintage creating history on your countertop. I WILL be on the lookout for more but right now these two can be yours.




Another way to add warmth to kitchens usually heavy on appliances and stone is an antique dough bowl or kitchen bowl.  Carved from a single piece of wood they are beautiful fruit bowls or a great piece for bread or chips. As an "everything bowl" it holds mail, keys, etc. with style.




AVAILABLE in a couple of sizes from $175.00-$245.00 above and below.






Also so terrific are these authentic country store jars, above.  These can be used for coffee, pretzels, M &M's or doggie treats! .....priced from $45.00 and up, you can add nostalgia to your countertop.   P.S.  You will notice none of the jars, above, have candy in them as I can not trust myself at the shop alone with chocolate.


Contact me for measurements.  If there is anything you see on the website please email me first and I will make sure it's at the shop if you are local and want to stop by for a closeup. Spring cleaning is in full swing and currently our shop window is FULL of sale items and the antique mirror sale continues, too.   I would LOVE to hear from you on my blog page HERE.  What is YOUR spring project???

I want to take a second to introduce most of you to a wonderful organization in my town called Roots and Wings. (READ MORE) This group of dedicated people have helped more than 46 young adults who have aged out of the foster care system. Many of these youths have no where to turn and have been classified by The Child Welfare League of America as high risk for homelessness, health issues, poor educational outcomes and increased rates of societal failure. Roots and Wings offers licensed social workers,  mentorships and 24/7 on call support, educational support, financial planning, life skills training and counseling for this special group. They have a creative fundraiser planned for Mother's Day where your donation will send a pretty chocolate surprise to your Mom or special friend commemorating your nurturing dollars.




I am keeping all those affected by the recent tragedies in Texas and Boston in my thoughts and prayers. So dreadful.....XOXO

Warmest regards,
Bonny 

Please note delivery and shipping is available on all items
EMAIL ME with any questions.


Bonny Neiman Antiques & Artisan 
p.973-714-4541
www.bonnyneiman.com
  
Trouvaille
12 Beechwood Road  Summit, NJ
 Monday-Saturday 10-5:30
  

No comments:

Post a Comment