Saturday, September 7, 2013

Demi lunatic! And brief Brimfield recap...

            
A demilune table is the best solution when you are looking for a resting spot with style.  The curve adds a bit of elegance, not to mention an ease to maneuver around.  Demilune tables are French in origin and are a beautiful and functional (my favorite) addition to any modern or traditional decor.  I have two at the end of this photo run available for a song....  



 Love the dark floor and the unexpected size of the sconce over this painted demilune..  


Pictured above the legs stand open underneath for a clean look..  


With the addition of accessories underneath....  


 Love all the leather books below this one...  


 Gorgeous!  


 I have one in my dining room also and it's a graceful compliment to the sideboard and small chest as it is a lighter piece without drawers or cabinets...  


The legs add interest to this modern room. Nothing like a real antique to add warmth and importance.   


Traditional table and modern art...the contrast makes it interesting.  





Perfect solution for that tough wall. (I have an iron demilune coming in the end of September)  


The most graceful bar...  


The solution for the tiny eat in kitchen...  


 Converted to hold the sink...  











 I love the row of prints under this mirror.     


Elegant and comfortable..   


AVAILABLE ...
19th Century Mahogany Demilune With Spool Legs on Casters.  SALE $1050.00  


 H 29 w 44.5 d 24 regularly
$1,950.00
Sale $1,050.00
The spool legs add such nice interest.  


 AVAILABLE
19th Century Demilune Console Table ENGLAND
h 29 w 49.25 d 21
$995.00
Sale $795.00  



 This one is in excellent condition!  



Well, just got back from Brimfield and I have been feverishly unpacking.  I already brought things in to the shop so please email me to explain what you are looking for. I will be bringing in new items EVERY DAY  and still will have lots in reserve.  I clicked just a few pics and they are posted HERE.
It was a great trip, so many terrific things.  I love going and buying from people from all over. 

It's amazing these sellers ....they look like such tough guys, but they know fabric and pattern and style.  Most people are very knowledgeable and I just LOVE IT!!! I think because there are no pretenses....just here it is and that's it and I am what I am.

 
It's exciting and I think I would like taking off with a truckfull pulling up to show after show across the USA. Most of them go from one show to the next, just making a living.



I told Rog just 6 months, maybe in my future but I don't want to do it in the rain or if it's really windy or if I have to use a portajohn or if I can't take a bath every night and oh, also if there is no traffic.  whaddya say?  Let's arrange that! 

 



In the collection is both modern and antique and lots  of  special accent pieces.  


This Swedish pair made me swoon...  


 Mid century desk...  



 You will be glad to know this guy , above, was NOT for sale...
Check back with me as I unpack and try to get pictures posted.
The weather has been glorious!....ENJOY!!    

  
 Hope you have been able to enjoy some summer....  

Warmest regards,
Bonny 

Please note delivery and shipping is available on all items
EMAIL ME with any questions.


Bonny Neiman Antiques & Artisan 
p.973-714-4541
www.bonnyneiman.com
  
Trouvaille
12 Beechwood Road  Summit, NJ
Monday-Saturday 10-5:30
  

No comments:

Post a Comment