Friday, June 28, 2013

SIDEWALK SALE PICS!!

  

   SIDEWALK SALE DAYS!!  Yesterday was a VERY busy day at Trouvaille as we gambled with the weather and won!  We get in a spring cleaning frenzy doing spontaneous big markdowns all over.....Lamps, mirrors, silver, boxes, furniture and cool stuff all found new homes. If there is something you have been dying for its a good time to ask.  We have more marked down today including many specials in the store too including 20% off sterling, turquoise and costume jewelry.  A good time to pick up a unique gift.   


 


Grain sacks I paid $150.00 for are marked down to $30.00.  Some are $10.00. Most are ready for pillow inserts and can be used for upholstery. The largest is 51 x 22 and the smallest is 38 x 19. Genuine printing and monograms...  

  

White ironstone plates marked down as well as art, lamps and mirrors (more inside)  


 



19th century chinoisserie tray table $75.00.  

  


All silver flatware (much more than pictured here) nice and heavy is 20% off.  Have to run now and get to the shop.....hope to see you! Sale ends at 5:30 Saturday.  



Warmest regards,
Bonny 

Please note delivery and shipping is available on all items
EMAIL ME with any questions.


Bonny Neiman Antiques & Artisan 
p.973-714-4541
www.bonnyneiman.com
  
Trouvaille
12 Beechwood Road  Summit, NJ
 Monday-Saturday 10-5:30
In summer the shop is closed on Mondays
but you can always reach me by email HERE
  



2 comments:

  1. I am unable to read articles online very often, but I'm glad I did today. It is a nicely informative article in fashion, traditional & costume jewelry ranges, I have ever read. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great and honest read, thank you for sharing and using real language! I’m just starting out blogging and I’m currently updating my site as I get a better feel for it.

    ReplyDelete