Monday, June 28, 2010

NEW Additions at Trouvaille!!! - June 28, 2010

It's almost officially summer and I know a lot of you can't wait to get away to your weekend homes. Take a look at the pictures of pieces at Trouvaille right now I selected for your more relaxed lifestyle. These pieces have the warm look we definitely want around us AND our kids as we kick back and enjoy our Summer and each other. I thought I would START the summer off with a SALE for my customers who read my newsletters instead of waiting until late August. (Who wants it when you have to come home???)


This grain painted cottage dresser would look great in a bedroom, entry or family room.  Also in the picture are the arms of 2 of my favorite painted Swedish chairs and check out the driftwood mirror I just brought to the store in the background. The store price of the dresser is $950.00 but it's available to you for $795.00



This 19th Century painted cabinet has a beveled mirror and I thought it would look great in a bedroom or living room.  Price-$625.00  Your sale price-$475.00


Warm pine 3 large drawer chest..... great in the extra bedroom or den with a pullout as it has big drawers for your guests  Price- $750.00  Your sale price-$475.00  


On the chest is a tramp art tray and this one has a glass top...let me tell you these are a necessity for weekend guests leaving their coffee cups and glasses on all surfaces (my pet peeve). Place one of these on your nightstands or end tables and you won't collect unsightly rings. 

On the tray I have a wine bottle with a vintage bottle opener tied at the neck.  I like to dress up my hostess gift with a vintage opener when I go to a barbecue....it adds a personal touch  to an easy wine gift and they are $35.00 and under.


This demi-lune is one of my favorite pieces .....the patina is just beautiful as the old white paint has been caught in the grain.  Price $2200.00  Your sale price-$1550.00.  Behind it is the 19th century tilt top wine tasting table that can be used for dining (just in case you don't have a wine cellar in your casual home, LOL) Price-$2250.00, Your price-$1560.00.


I fell for this in Rouen, France.  I go weak in the knees for great textured old faux bamboo especially when it's paired with creamware and ironstone as shown. Isn't the painted French mirror breathtaking?  Can you see the old silvered glass?? Just love it!  Commode price- $2350.00, Your price- $1850.00


TO DIE FOR!!! SWEDISH ANTIQUE PAINTED SERVER (enough said) Price $3550.00,  Your price-$2300.00




Great texture and warmth in the 2 stepback cupboards.  Above the pine piece is one of several seascapes I have recently brought to the store. Leaning next to the French pine cupboard is a great piece to hang all the towels, jackets and beach hats.  Painted cupboard-$2055.00, Your price-$1500.00. French pine cupboard-Price-$1950.00, Your price-$1450.00.

 

A great wing chair covered with  genuine 19th century home spun linen ....see the  crown and wheat sheaf??  This chair can be climbed all over by kids and the upholstery is the most rugged and forgiving- Price-$1285.00, Your price-$895.00 (2 available)


This 18th Century French server can hold everything from beach towels and extra linens to your outdoor plates, cups, trays and VODKA BOTTLES!!!  It would look great under a flat screen TV,  Price -$4400.00, Your price-$3100.00 .....  in the close up below are 2 of 4, 19th century ship prints I had framed and a great 3 tiered basket to hold fruit, toiletries OR all the sunscreen bottles.




 A great bamboo table priced at $475.00


This Jenny Lind bench looks great with the new linen "French mattress"   Price-$2500.00,  Your price-$1800.00


Last, but not least, a great catch!!  Vintage Barracuda ...........ready for hanging, Price- $155.00

Hope to see you at Trouvaille.  This sale is only for those customers who receive my newsletters,  so please mention the PRE- SUMMER SALE when you come in...........e-mail me with any questions.


Bonny Neiman Stylish Antiques  
p.973-714-4541
www.bonnyneiman.com

Trouvaille
12 Beechwood Road  Summit, NJ
Monday-Saturday 10-5:30
Thursdays until 8 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment